United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
- Socializing new regulation and conducting refreshment training of significant regulations for related business/ supporting units.
- Monitoring and tracking the completion of business/ supporting unit’s commitment to comply with the new/existing regulations.
- Prepare and convey compliance Opinion align with prevailing policies and regulations.
- Coordinating with respective business/ supporting unit to prepare new/ advance product proposal for regulatory approval incl. tracking & monitoring the process.
- Maintain good communication with business/ supporting units in nurturing compliance culture
- Conduct preliminary assessment on regulatory breach and managing IRF which is received by Compliance in GRC.
- Bachelor degree from any major
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking/ Financial industry especially in Compliance Advisory role
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.