United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers’ banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers’ lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
- Maintaining, growing and deepening relationship with existing and prospective SME customers
- Acquiring Revenue / Funding and minimize attrition rate
- Collecting market informations and do some updating customer database to achieve an effective cross selling
- Conduct sales activities within regulations (including Bank Indonesia’s regulations)
- Providing daily pipeline and activities report
- Ensure the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process to the customer
- At least Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Have work experience min. 2 years for Banking Industry relevant field (Relationship Manager Funding SME/Commercial).
- Have Passion and interest to selling various Bank’s products.
- Have highly initiative, strong analytical thinking, good persuasiveness and resilient (target driven).
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and selling skills.
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various level of correspondence
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.