Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
A leading multinational transport business is recruiting for a Warehouse and EXIM Manager job based in East Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About The Warehouse And EXIM Manager Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead all warehouse and EXIM activities and manage teams in Indonesia. As the Warehouse and EXIM Manager, you will be in charge of all operations and EXIM regulations.
- Responsible with all depot (Warehouse) operations including operational activities as well as logistics and depot financial reports
- Responsible for achieving company targets and fulfilling all positions in the depot
- Responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Responsible for good relationships with customers
- Responsible for all schedules, visits, and regionalisation of the sales team
- Responsible for all existing bills so as not to overdue
- Responsible for the company’s assets in the depot at this time
- Responsible for monitoring Trucking and Forklift units and driver management
- Monitoring EOR/EIR reports
- Stock opname and stock updates
- Responsible for import-export, logistics management, warehouse, transportation, and customer service
- Ability to operate export – import and logistics processes optimally
- Manage export – import and logistics permits
- Manage the loading of trucks and setting up delivery routes
- Ability to organise, lead, motivate and care for all personnel involved in team
- Establish and maintain communication with suppliers, and other internal people involved in the shipping and delivery
- Ensure that the documents required for import-export and logistics are in accordance with the requirements and requirements
- Supervise so that import-export and logistics run in accordance with applicable government regulations and company SOP
- Monitor and reporting on operational costs used
- Maintain and develop communication with external parties (customs and forwarders)
- Coordinate trucking drivers and import-export staff to work in accordance with SOP
- Conduct regular audits of equipment and vehicles in order to minimize work accidents
To succeed in this Warehouse and EXIM Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of export import activities and regulations.
- Experience as an export-import and Depot Manager of at least eight years
- Fluency in English
- Minimum education of S1 all majors
- Leadership spirit and ablity to work together in a team
- Ability to operate computer (Microsoft Office and Internet)
- Readiness to work out of town
- Good knowledge of export – import and logistics
- An understanding of the transportation industry and the ability to liaise with shipping companies and other related industry managers
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in setting budgets and reporting against financial objectives
The successful Warehouse and EXIM Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of export import and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Warehouse and EXIM Manager role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.