Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting VP Business Operations (Hospital) job has become available at a top healthcare group in Indonesia.
About The VP Business Operations (Hospital) Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible and accountable for the overall operations and management of this development company. You will be looked upon to set the company’s overall strategic direction and priorities and monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project.
- Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment
- Conduct strategic reviews of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the company is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc.)
- Develop, in coordination with the Executive Management Team, an integrated business plan that optimises market share and profitability of existing or new activities
- Review the operating results of the company and compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
- Periodically review and check the performance of the Management team and recommend remedial action and improvements
- Promote the company’s direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate, people and services
- Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public
To succeed in this VP Business Operations (Hospital) role, you must have experience in managing a hospital or healthcare facilities.
- S1 of Management or Medical Science or Hospital
- 5th experience in IVF or Health Care Industry as managerial level is preferred
- Experience in handling hospital and hospitality operational excellence
- Familiarity with the customer journey
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving and managing complexity
This company needs no introduction and is a leader in the healthcare industry
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent VP Business Operations (Hospital) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.