Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting VP Business Development (Hospital) job has just become available at a health tech company.
About The VP Business Development (Hospital) Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the company in terms of the business development (hospital) channel.
- Identify and engage with potential clients, partners, and leads through various channels such as networking events, conferences, online platforms, and referrals
- Qualify leads based on their fit with the company’s products/services and their potential for mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, marketing, product development) to ensure a unified approach in nurturing relationships and meeting client needs
- Maintain a clear and organised pipeline of potential opportunities, leads, and ongoing deals
To succeed in this VP Business Development (Hospital) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively.
- Medical doctor background is preferred
- Proven experience in business development, sales or a related role
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer behaviour and industry trends
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong network in hospital channels
The successful VP Business Development (Hospital) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.