Website Bank Jasa Jakarta
- You’re a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don’t exist yet.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could’ve been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
About This Role
- Work closely and under the supervision of a Product Design Manager and follow the pre-defined processes
- Understand the product requirements and be able to present/articulate ideas and solutions
- Effectively deliver features and improvements and a well-defined scope
- Proactively seek feedback and iterate for the betterment of the project
- Actively participate in an end-to-end design process with Designers, Researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, and others
- Possess strong writing, critical and creative thinking, design thinking, and research skills
What is required and what we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience as a hands-on Designer in the industry (education background could range from Communication, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or any other relevant Digital Design disciplines; or Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or other related field, with equivalent practical design experience).
- Preferred qualification of some understanding of the FinTech, Digital Bank, or eCommerce industries.
- Portfolio that showcases ux writing craft (and its application of UX writing principles) with some level of understanding of the Human Centered Design methodology (along with its methods and tools), willingness to learn and iterate, and passion about design and storytelling.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English communications (both verbal and written).
- Fearlessness in getting your hands dirty to find out root causes, or to validate your design, through qualitative and quantitative research
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.