Website ATI Business Group
Purpose Of The Role
Our Travel Consultant Customer Support will assist our client’s end customers with AIR product queries. You will also be expected to understand end-customer queries and solve them accordingly in a timely manner.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Quote travel plan to customers and follow up.
• Manage Air product queries via chat & call on their booking amendments, fresh issuance & reissue
• Keep productivity benchmark and accuracy as per the team’s minimum standard
• Carefully follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform assigned tasks.
• Ensure that all work is processed according to the team’s minimum standard.
• Report any issues or system limitations to the direct supervisor.
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
• Preferably a degree (SMK/D3/D4/S1) in Travel Management or any related major
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Experience in GDS, preferably Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus
• Experience in travel/airline ticketing (fresh issuance, reissue, and adcol)
• Customer Service oriented