Website ATI Business Group
As Talent Acquisition Intern, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end recruitment and selection processes including searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails, and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
• Use social media networks to look for and connect with potential candidates
• Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
• Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
• Review referrals candidate from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
• Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
• Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
• Log candidate information in to our internal databases
• 1-year experience or fresh graduate with related major are welcome to apply
• Familiar with G-Suite and Ms. Office
• Excellent in English both verbal and written communication skills
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• Open to work from Office in Jakarta Pusat area
Be Part Of ATI Journey
Our aim at ATI Business Group in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented & scalable people resources on demand.
ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 we now have over 700 employees providing services to our clients across the globe.