Website Amar Bank
Who are we?
Amar Bank is one of the most technologically advanced digital banks in Indonesia. Our leading
digital lending product, Tunaiku has the distinction of being the first FinTech product in
Indonesia. We are also the first digital bank on the cloud. As the first profitable digital bank, we
managed to get listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
How did we manage to do that?
We are changing people’s perception of a bank. We believe we are the innovators who combine
customer focus principles with creating technology-based impact. We incorporate freedom and
flexibility as part of our startup working culture DNA to encourage innovation in creating better
financial solutions for the banking industry. We think of ourselves as, ‘A technology company
with a banking license’. For this reason, we ‘Act like a FinTech, and think like a Bank.’
How did it all start?
Founded on March 15, 1991, in Surabaya as PT Anglomas International Bank (Amin Bank), the
bank was acquired by Tolaram Group and transformed to PT Bank Amar Indonesia (Amar Bank)
in 2014. It has then undergone a significant digital transformation to become one of the
country’s forerunning fintech institutions through its award-winning digital lending platform,
Our philosophy, mission, and vision
Technology must impact lives, must improve lives. We exist to provide banking to those who
‘need’ and not only to those who ‘want’. Services when provided to those who need at the time
of their need brings smiles. Our vision is to bring 200 million smiles.
More about the bank with startup culture environment
Consist of 1000+ people, you will meet people who love to grow, dream big, and actually have
fun at the workplace! We provide a great working environment that pushes people to grow
outside their comfort zone. People with high drive and ambition find us a very attractive place to
work as their career growth matches their own drive and not any staid policies. Thus we hold
the honor of being awarded “Best Place to Work in Indonesia”.
Recently Amar Bank was awarded as Inspirational Brand from APEA (Asia Pacific Enterprise
Awards) 2022. Of course, our innovation won’t stop here. So if you would love to be a part of it,
have a growth mindset, and are constantly hungry for challenges, we invite you to join us in our
journey to ‘Impact Lives’.
Join us today and create #unlimitedinnovations!
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive social media strategies that align with the company’s overall marketing objectives. This includes creating engaging content, setting campaign goals, and establishing KPIs to measure success
- Supervise a team of social media specialists, providing guidance, support, and feedback to ensure they deliver high-quality work and meet their individual and team targets
- Collaborate with the content team to create compelling and shareable content for various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/Thread, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Foster a vibrant and active online community by interacting with followers, responding to comments and messages, and proactively addressing customer inquiries or concerns
- Monitor social media metrics and use data-driven insights to optimize campaigns, identify trends, and provide regular reports to the management team on the performance of social media efforts
- Keep abreast of the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices to ensure the company’s social media strategy remains innovative and ahead of the competition
- Work closely with the marketing, design, PR, IR, and business teams to align social media efforts with broader marketing initiatives and promotional campaigns
- Be prepared to handle any potential social media crises professionally and effectively, responding promptly and defusing any negative situations
- Familiarity with social media advertising platforms and experience in creating and managing paid ad campaigns is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience in social media marketing, with a track record of successfully managing and growing social media channels
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing social media strategy:
- Proficiency in using social media management tools and analytics platforms such as Meta, TikTok Analytics, Emplifi, Buffer, Brandwatch, etc
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing principles
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design and content aesthetics
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to evolving social media trends and algorithms of TikTok Trends, Google Trends, etc
Bonus Point If
- Experience in the creative industry or related fields
- Able to design and use the design tools to create the social media content: Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier), Canva, Capcut, etc
We exist to help people in Amar Bank to solve problems that can be unimaginable at times. We monitor, assist, and design conceptual messages, so the customer will have more understanding of every message that we want to deliver.
It’s our job to innovate a desire among the public for our products and services and transform ideas into visuals so we can build brand awareness and image.