Website Bank Jasa Jakarta
- You’re a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don’t exist yet.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could’ve been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
About This Role
- Analyze the purpose of the credit application whether it is in accordance with the proposed facility.
- Checking the National Blacklist (DHN)
- Check the completeness of debtor data such as KTP, Family Card, Marriage Certificate, NPWP (SIUP for self-employed debtors), PBB, accounts for the last 3 months.
- Analyze whether the account matches the debtor’s profile.
- Analyze the collectability of debtors in other banks.
- Provide comments on the results of the analysis based on all data that has been checked.
- Receive and check credit applications from the Account Officer.
- Verify the survery memo report with data related to credit applications.
- Analyze the overall credit application based on existing data.
- Looking for data related to industrial businesses run by prospective debtors.
- Provide recommendations to the credit committee as material for consideration by the credit committee.
- Make a recap of incoming credit applications.
What is required and what we’re looking for
· Bachelor’s degree of any major.
· Preferably 2 years’ experience of SME Credit Risk.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Detail oriented and have the ability to analyze a submission document.