United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
Service Executive – Customer Service (South Kalimantan)
Job Description :
1. Provide information on Bank services and products to customers.
2. Serving customer requests for Bank products and services (opening/closing accounts in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing regulations, balance information, requests for checks/giro books, distributing R/K, information on savings points, changes to customer data, blocking accounts , reference letters, interest rates, ATM cards / pins, SDB opening/closing and other bank facilities)
3. Fostering and maintaining good relations with customers.
4. Cross selling Bank products and services.
5. Receiving and following up on customer complaints regarding the Bank’s products and services to related work units.
6. Updating customer data in accordance with KYC principles.
7. Make daily and monthly reports related to Service Executive work units.
8. Supporting the tasks of the Orisco, QA, Internal/External Audit team in conducting inspections related to the Service Executive work unit.
9. Increase knowledge of UOB Bank products and services and improve service quality to customers.
10. Ensuring that all tasks have been carried out in accordance with the SLA and service quality standards set by the Head Office.
• Minimum education D3 (Accounting, Finance, Management & Banking preferred);
• Preferably have a minimum of 1 year banking experience
• Have good computer skills (MS. Word & Ms. Excel);
• Have good (active) English skills;
• Having good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.