Website Amar Bank
Who are we?
Amar Bank is one of the most technologically advanced digital banks in Indonesia. Our leading digital lending product, Tunaiku has the distinction of being the first FinTech product in Indonesia. We are also the first digital bank on the cloud. As the first profitable digital bank, we managed to get listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
How did we manage to do that?
We are changing people’s perception of a bank. We believe we are the innovators who combine customer focus principles with creating technology-based impact. We incorporate freedom and flexibility as part of our startup working culture DNA to encourage innovation in creating better financial solutions for the banking industry. We think of ourselves as, ‘A technology company with a banking license’. For this reason, we ‘Act like a FinTech, and think like a Bank.’
How did it all start?
Founded on March 15, 1991, in Surabaya as PT Anglomas International Bank (Amin Bank), the bank was acquired by Tolaram Group and transformed to PT Bank Amar Indonesia (Amar Bank) in 2014. It has then undergone a significant digital transformation to become one of the country’s forerunning fintech institutions through its award-winning digital lending platform, Tunaiku.
Our philosophy, mission, and vision
Technology must impact lives, must improve lives. We exist to provide banking to those who ‘need’ and not only to those who ‘want’. Services when provided to those who need at the time of their need brings smiles. Our vision is to bring 200 million smiles.
More about the bank with startup culture environment
Consist of 1000+ people, you will meet people who love to grow, dream big, and actually have fun at the workplace! We provide a great working environment that pushes people to grow outside their comfort zone. People with high drive and ambition find us a very attractive place to work as their career growth matches their own drive and not any staid policies. Thus we hold the honor of being awarded “Best Place to Work in Indonesia”.Recently Amar Bank was awarded as Inspirational Brand from APEA (Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards) 2022. Of course, our innovation won’t stop here. So if you would love to be a part of it, have a growth mindset, and are constantly hungry for challenges, we invite you to join us in our journey to ‘Impact Lives’.
Join us today and create #unlimitedinnovations!
- Develop and oversee our SEO and ASO strategy (both onsite & offiste) to boost visibility. improve user experience, and increase conversations across search engines and app stores
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimization
- Run regular audits of our website, app store pages and the competitor landscape
- Optimize copy on landing pages and store listings
- Oversee forecasting, target setting and reporting for all aspects of organic performance
- Manage resource, budgets and tools to ensure we have the capabilities to achieve our organic growth targets
- Source and manage freelancers and agencies responsible for content creation and link-building
- Conduct ASO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B test, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness
- Daily monitoring and repporting on ranks acress top keywords, review, and sentiments across stores
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders (creative, tesch, product, branding, business, etc.) to ensure all activities has been effectively working along well to achieve ultimate goal of growth
- Minimum 5 years working experience in SEO & ASO
- Proven SEO/ASO track record of growing organic search traffic and conversions
- Strong background in keyword research, page optimization, and link-building strategies
- In-depth knowledge of technical and content ASO/SEO techniques
- Strong leadership and organizational skills