United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Cakupan klien: Cakupan klien target utama di corporate dan oportuniti bisnis lintas sector, memimpin di proses pitching bersama product partner. Menyusun pitch book
- Product Champion: Memulai referal antar segmen, pengalangan transaksi dana pihak ketiga dan mencakup Transaction Banking (Cash Management dan Trade Finance), Global Market dan produk lainnya
- Menjaga hubungan baik dengan nasabah eksisting di portofolionya
- Mengembangkan ide bisnis untuk meningkatkan wallet size dari portofolio eksisting yang di kelolanya
- Menyusun Term Sheet, analisa kredit dan uji kelayakan dalam proses eksekusi pipeline
- Menyediakan produk-produk sesuai kebutuhan calon nasabah
7, Proses CDD (Customer Due Diligence) telah dilakukan dengan baik dan sesuai dengan kebijakan dan prosedur APU-PPT
- Minimum S1 degree
- Grade VP2
- Good communication skills
- Strong network and portofolio in corporate segment
- Proficient in Mandarin and English
- Have skills in data processing and analysis
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.