United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Guide, coach, train and develop Credit Analysts through on-the-job training in areas of credit underwriting, risk analysis and management, product knowledge, policies and processes
- Analyse financial data, conduct loan feasibility study on new and existing loans as well as ensuring that loans are structured appropriately and risk adequately addressed in the Credit write-up
- Prepare periodic management reports on new, renewal and existing loans and other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Address audit findings and queries from Group Credit
Skills And Experience
- Minimum 8 years of Lending and Credit related experience is a plus
- High level of initiative and problem solving ability in all interactions with employees, colleagues, internal and external customers
- Solid accounting principles as well as a solid foundation in legal aspects of commercial lending
- Understand credit underwriting principals and commercial loan documentation
- Strong analytical ability in order to determine loan risk
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum a recognised degree in Business or Accountancy or a related discipline
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.