Website PT Bank Aladin Syariah Tbk
- Coordinate and cooperate with all parties, both involving stakeholders in the Bank’s internal and external/third parties, especially IT-related projects within the Bank’s scope in accordance with IT Project Management and IT Governance standards, as well as do good documentation.
- Coordinate and cooperate with all parties, both involving stakeholders in the Bank’s internal and external/third parties, to ensure the continuity of all IT Projects at the Bank, both new and existing projects, to comply with the required standard requirements and on time.
- Assist in standardizing documentation of the process flow owned by other Divisions within the Bank’s scope for analysis and development needs of the process in the future.
- Being a liaison between the IT Division and other internal divisions of the Bank in carrying out IT Projects, and coordinating its implementation properly with each party so that the project can completed properly, appropriately, and on time.
- If deemed necessary, help develop the required project supporting documentation such as Process Flow Diagrams, High-Level System Architecture Diagrams, and other documentation needed in connection with ongoing and future IT projects.
- Lead and be responsible for all the projects or initiatives that being handled to be delivered on time and successful.
- Experience minimum 5 years in Project Management
- Experience handling Project Management in Banking or Financial Institution will also be an advantage
- Have an education background in System Information or Computer Science is a must
- Have the Professional Certification in Project Management will also be an advantage
- Have strong knowledge in the business concept of Banking or Financial Institution company will also be an advantage