Website CIMB Niaga
- Organize audit preparation and analyze data of selected area to be reviewed to provide initial information
- Conduct technology advisory review including working papers and providing quality audit report and completed as scheduled in annual plan
- Organize documentation of technology advisory review working papers and observation results to ensure traceable
- Analyze follow up actions of recommendation and all related evidences to ensure corrective actions have been done by auditee
- Submit result of follow up status analysis for supervisor’s review to be approved
- To perform automation & innovation initiatives including:Setting up technology to be used
- Defining strategy, roadmap, tools, framework, and approach
- Establish controls standards & frameworks for new & emerging technology.
- Keeping abreast with cyber threats.
- Identify Technology competency gaps for Technology Department & establish training program.
- Performing other advisory review as assign by the respective head
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experiences in banking and/or audit
- Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements Risk Management Certification level 1
- Preferably Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Experience in managing IT project/infrastructure/database/cyber security
- Willing to be placed in Alam Sutra – Tangerang
- Hybrid working.