Website Asia Pulp & Paper
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is
present in more than 150 countries worldwide. On any given day, our products find their way into
the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to drive paper sales [CWF (C1S &C2S), UWF and thermal paper] to customers in Italy. As the Sales Manager, you will be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with our current and new customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to identify and target new customers and accounts in the paper sales [CWF (C1S &C2S), UWF and thermal paper] industry.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and accounts to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and retention.
- Achieve sales targets set by the management, including revenue and volume targets.
- Provide excellent customer service, including timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries and requests.
- Troubleshoot any issues or problems that may arise, including quality issues, delivery delays, or other customer concerns.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activity, customer trends, and industry developments to inform sales strategy and decision-making.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Customer Service, Production, and Logistics, to ensure timely and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years paper [CWF (C1S &C2S), UWF and thermal paper] sales experience with excellent achievements.
- Must be fluent in English.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree will be advantageous.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in CRM.
- Must bewilling to travel frequently to customers across Italy.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only qualified candidates who meet the required criteria will be contacted for further consideration.