Website Amar Bank
Who are we?
Amar Bank is one of the most technologically advanced digital banks in Indonesia. Our leading
digital lending product, Tunaiku has the distinction of being the first FinTech product in
Indonesia. We are also the first digital bank on the cloud. As the first profitable digital bank, we
managed to get listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
How did we manage to do that?
We are changing people’s perception of a bank. We believe we are the innovators who combine
customer focus principles with creating technology-based impact. We incorporate freedom and
flexibility as part of our startup working culture DNA to encourage innovation in creating better
financial solutions for the banking industry. We think of ourselves as, ‘A technology company
with a banking license’. For this reason, we ‘Act like a FinTech, and think like a Bank.’
How did it all start?
Founded on March 15, 1991, in Surabaya as PT Anglomas International Bank (Amin Bank), the
bank was acquired by Tolaram Group and transformed to PT Bank Amar Indonesia (Amar Bank)
in 2014. It has then undergone a significant digital transformation to become one of the
country’s forerunning fintech institutions through its award-winning digital lending platform,
Our philosophy, mission, and vision
Technology must impact lives, must improve lives. We exist to provide banking to those who
‘need’ and not only to those who ‘want’. Services when provided to those who need at the time
of their need brings smiles. Our vision is to bring 200 million smiles.
More about the bank with startup culture environment
Consist of 1000+ people, you will meet people who love to grow, dream big, and actually have
fun at the workplace! We provide a great working environment that pushes people to grow
outside their comfort zone. People with high drive and ambition find us a very attractive place to
work as their career growth matches their own drive and not any staid policies. Thus we hold
the honor of being awarded “Best Place to Work in Indonesia”.
Recently Amar Bank was awarded as Inspirational Brand from APEA (Asia Pacific Enterprise
Awards) 2022. Of course, our innovation won’t stop here. So if you would love to be a part of it,
have a growth mindset, and are constantly hungry for challenges, we invite you to join us in our
journey to ‘Impact Lives’.
Join us today and create #unlimitedinnovations!
- Prepare reports to regulators, such as Risk Based Banking Rating (RBBR), Risk Profile Report, Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) report, and others risk management review report (Ad Hoc)
- Making materials for the Risk Management Committee and the Risk Oversight Committee, along with the documentation of the minutes
- Monitoring and progress of completion of internal audit findings and OJK findings as a whole
- Making adjustments to the implementation of the new regulatory regulations, particularly related to the implementation of the Bank’s risk management as a whole
- Responsible for other assignments as needed and or directed by the Risk Management Function Head
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in mathematics, statistics, engineering, or economics
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience as Enterprise Risk in the banking industry, multi-finance, or similar companies
- Have a minimum level 1 BSMR certification
- Having knowledge regarding preparing reports to regulators such as Risk Profile Reports, ICAAP, RBBR, and other risks
- Able to use automation systems to make some reporting, such as macrosystem, Visual Basic Analysis (VBA), and other systems
We exist to ensure that the project is provided with a complete risk management information system that ultimately determines how to control and oversee the project’s effectiveness and fulfillment.
It’s our job to innovate strategies to mitigate identified risks, apply risk management methodologies and risk analysis tools, and integrate insurance policies of treating prioritized threats with the project management team.