United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
- Increase outstanding loans or funding.
- Minimizing attrition rates through improving good relations with customers.
- Reviewing customer credit facilities.
- Collect market references/information and update customer data to achieve effective cross selling.
- Analyze, make credit proposals, and recommend proposals to ABBM.
- Ensuring all required documentation is available in connection with credit processing, credit contracts and credit disbursements, and also monitors disbursement of credit facilities.
- Carry out all activities in accordance with applicable regulations (including BI regulations), policies and procedures and prepare reports based on applicable policies/regulations
- Generate daily pipeline & activity reports.
- Monitor customer business developments and early identification of potential problems that will arise.
- Ensuring that the CDD (Customer Due Diligence) process for the customers it manages (including Custody customers), has been carried out properly in accordance with the applicable APU-PPT Policies and Guidelines.
- At least Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Have work experience min. 2 years for Banking Industry relevant field (Relationship Manager SME).
- Have Passion and interest to selling various Bank’s products.
- Have highly initiative, strong analytical thinking, good persuasiveness and resilient (target driven).
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and selling skills.
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various level of correspondence.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.