Website Bank Jasa Jakarta
- You’re a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don’t exist yet.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could’ve been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
About This Role
- Responsible for supervising the Services process in accordance with operational standards and complying with the regulations.
- Able to carry out policy, frameworks, and service standards in Quality Assurance.
- Making of risk-related programs and controls in Operations through offline or online training and group discussions to improve service culture.
- Collecting data on incident cases, monitoring the implementation of incident recovery, and collaborating with related units in root cause analysis and improve existing service process.
- Supervise the testing process for controls that have been implemented by Contact Center Agent, provide recommendations to mitigate risks and monitor the implementation of these mitigations.
What is required and what we’re looking for
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) from any disciplines.
- Minimum work experience of at least 2 years hands-on experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst or similar role, preferably in the digital banking or financial services industry
- Good understanding of making policy, frameworks and SOP, internal control, business processes, and risk management.
- Experience in making reporting in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa and English is preferred.