Website Bank Jasa Jakarta
- You’re a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don’t exist yet.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could’ve been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
About This Role
- Managing various phases of design projects, transforming them into tangible outputs such as design research reports, usability testing findings, wireframes, user flow screens, and prototypes ranging from low fidelity to high fidelity.
- Conducting thorough research to gather relevant data and translating research insights into actionable design solutions. The Interaction Designer identifies innovative design concepts not limited to only to digital, but also use cases from online to offline, assesses the feasibility of value propositions, and conducts usability tests on prototypes. They effectively communicate the outcomes of design tests and project implementation.
- Working collaboratively within a team, the Interaction Designer actively seeks out industry trends, while also developing a solid understanding of business dynamics to align with organizational requirements. They exhibit an expert command of interaction design principles and technical skills essential for creating design concepts and wireframes, primarily for digital products and services.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently, potentially participating in various project phases from start to finish. multiple tasks concurrently, potentially participating in various project phases from start to finish. Meeting deadlines while navigating a landscape of frequent changes and iterations is a key aspect of this position. Furthermore, this person must demonstrates adept stakeholder management skills by collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop creative solutions that effectively address overarching business objectives and goals.
What is required and what we’re looking for
- 5-7 years of experience as a hands-on designer in the industry. This could include experience in visual communication design, interaction design, product design, service design, or any other relevant digital design discipline. Alternatively, you could have a degree in human-computer interaction, psychology, or a related field, with equivalent practical design experience.
- A portfolio that showcases your interaction design skills and your understanding of the human-cantered design process. You should also be willing to learn and iterate and be passionate about design and storytelling.
- Experience working with web or mobile based technologies using design and prototyping tools. This could include tools like Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, ProtoPie, FigJam, etc.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English communications (both verbal and written). You should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. You should be able to take ownership of your work, be flexible, and be able to work well with others to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary design, business, and tech team. This would give you the opportunity to collaborate with a variety of people from different disciplines and learn from each other.
- Some understanding of the FinTech, eCommerce and/or digital travel and lifestyle industries.
- The ability to form consensus across a broad, fast-moving organization through excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This would be important if you are working on large projects with many stakeholders.
- Effective design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences. This would be important if you are interested in working on projects that involve branding.