United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
1. Responsible for individual achievement to grow the number of quality customers, Deposits and AUM Wealth ENR & Wealth Revenue (Mutual Funds, Bonds, FX and Bancassurance) for the Privilege Banking segment from the sales team under the supervision of the Team Head
2. Responsible for fulfilling the sales force under the supervision of the team head and also conducting training for the sales team under his supervision
3. Ensuring the productivity of each member of the sales team is in line with the business direction
4. Make sure the sales process follows the current SOP and SLA, by mitigating all sales risks (zero tolerance) and increasing sales discipline
5. Ensuring the achievement of sales and productivity according to plan, with regular monitoring and monitoring, and reporting monitoring results to Sales Head, GSM
6. Conduct regular training, monitor and motivate the sales team every month and performance is still lacking, and assist the sales team’s career development and sales performance management to minimize the reduction of team members
7. Ensure all team members are 100% certified for all required certifications
• Have experience as sales leader for minimum of 5 years
• Deep understanding of Wealth and Banking product knowledge
• Strong communication skill
• Strong leadership and able to build and lead a loyal team
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.