United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Designing, building and developing Trade Finance Products & Services focusing on Open Account Trade
- Work with Trade Sales/FSCM specialist to identify and develop trade & supply chain products hence write up Product Program and Credit Program
- Understanding the structure of trade finance products & services to be aligned with the regulatory framework and the risk appetite of the bank to be further formalized in the Product Program and Credit Program
- Working with other related departments to develop and implement new trade products and processes, including preparing and implementing related Services Level Agreement
- Monitoring trade process to improve towards better process development on Trade Finance & Services for customers
- Keep updated with competitors’ products and products development/trend in the market to understand our position in the market
- Revisit Trade SOP
- Provide advisory to Trade Sales related to customize open account trade transactions
- Preparing Presentation Materials of Trade Finance & Services
- Conduct trade finance workshop for external and internal clients
- Create trade campaigns to boost trade volume & revenue
- at least have min 5 year in handling FSCM
- familiar in developing product paper
- familiar in developing credit paper
- fluent in english
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.