Website PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk
Agribusiness and Food
• Conduct contractors safety pre-qualification review, coordinated with Procurement and Project team prior to tender process of new projects/ assignment
• Conduct daily observation toward unsafe act & condition at workplaces through daily safety patrol and take the necessary corrective actions
• Conduct job risk assessment (HIRADC, JSEA) before any risky activities at workplaces to ensure the mitigations are in place, communicated and well implemented
• Conduct OHSE internal training to Employees, Contractors and other parties align with the training plan & matrix (Induction, high risk activities, etc).
• Report any incidents and conduct investigation to find the root cause including nearmiss and communicate the lesson learned
• Conduct workplace safety inspection of facilities, tools and equipments, work area, PPE and others
• Conduct emergency drill on site and inspect emergency equipment required.
• Ensure all the safety signage and safety information are available as required and well posted and communicated at workplaces
• Ensure all the safety communication are implemented (Toolbox meeting, P2K3 meeting, safety talk, management review meeting).
• Recommend appropriate protective equipment that workers should wear while carrying out tasks safely.
• Supervise the installation of potentially harmful equipment and the disposal of hazardous substances.
• Conduct safety kick-off meeting prior to Contractor mobilization to project to ensure safety preparations are well prepared by related parties
• Communicate and coordinate with Safety Personnel from Unit Operation during project execution
• Report the HSE performance periodically and analyze the trend for safety improvement at workplaces
• Bachelor Degree (Engineering, K3/Kesmas, Forestry and Agriculture)
• Minimum 5> years working in Energy Industry, Mining, Chemical, Palm Oil Mill or Plantation, Forestry or other relevant industries
• General and Specialist K3 Expert
• Having Risk Based Examination Certificate (RBI), Incident Investigation (SCAT) Training Certificate, and Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Certificate
• Having knowledge, skills and experience in Supervisory & management System of SMK3, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001:2004, CSMS
“Our company has never levied any fees for the recruitment process nor has it required to order tickets and accommodation through a certain travel agent or certain person”