United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Compliance function is a strategic partner and a trusted business enabler to the Board and senior management. It is our responsibility to ensure that the Group continuously fulfils its regulatory obligations in today’s tight and dynamic regulatory landscape. To do that, we work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and to assess regulatory risks. This collaboration also includes developing practical solutions that integrate regulations into operational requirements as well as actively shaping and promoting stronger compliance culture and literacy in the Bank.
- Responsible for compiling and updating the Regulatory Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RRCSA)
- Coordinate and review the making of the RRCSA with related work units.
- Create a work plan for the Non-AML Review Program according to the risk assessment results from the RRCSA.
- Ensure that the implementation of the Non-AML Review Program conducted in accordance with the Compliance Plan and in accordance with the existing framework.
- Provide recommendations on the follow-up steps that the relevant work units need to take on issues/findings from the implementation of the Non-AML Review Program.
- Supervise and coordinate to ensure all issues/findings from the Non-AML Review Program process have been followed up according to the agreed target time.
- Monitoring and coordinating the implementation of Electronic Communication Surveillance
- Memiliki pengalaman perbankan minimal 10 tahun.
- Memiliki pengetahuan dan pengalaman mengenai risk dan kontrol.
- Memiliki kemampuan dalam menggunakan Microsoft Office atau menganalisa data (Data Analytic).
- Memiliki leadership yang kuat dan memiliki motivasi yang tinggi.
- Memiliki pengalaman dalam mengelola team.
- Mampu berbahasa Inggris baik lisan maupun tertulis
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.