Website PT Agate International
• Create high-quality game ready character models
• Sculpt detailed character geometry
• Retopologize sculpted geometry to game-ready character models
• Create high-quality texture maps for use in stylized rendering workflow
• Layout efficient and high quality UVs
• Maintain character functionality and animation ability throughout the model iteration process
• Contribute to development of 3D art pipeline standards in Agate
• Develop and learn latest art creation technologies regarding the domain
• Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to produce highest quality characters.
• Not currently active in school or college
• Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
• Expert level sculpting skill in ZBrush / Blender
• Strong knowledge of 3D modeling software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
• Expertise of Substance Painter and Photoshop for texturing
• Experience in creating stylized characters
• Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
• Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Can draw/sketch/paint to convey ideas
• 5+ years of professional experience in game development industry with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
• Experience with Unity
• Understanding of character skeleton and skinning techniques
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
• Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
• Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
• State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
• Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
• Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
• Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
• Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
• Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
• Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
• Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
*Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee