- Create visually appealing and innovative static designs and video for our client (brand advertiser).
- Utilize various design tools and software to develop 2D and 3D renderings and mock-ups.
- Responsible for the development and execution of marketing collaterals such as social media, video editing, deck presentation, promo campaigns, branding, etc.
- Create appealing designs and maintain visual consistency that align with brand guidelines and project goals.
- Handle ideation of visual materials to generate innovative and creative concepts.
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines while still maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in design or a similar position.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field is preferred.
- Having experience working for event or advertising industry is highly desirable.
- Having experience in 3D Design is highly desirable.
- High level of proficiency in graphic design, motion, 3D, and video editing softwares (3D Blender, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in advertising and event technology.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and creativity.
- Strong conceptualizer & visual communicator.
- Showcase of design portfolio or showreel.