– Supporting Media & Communication press activations and other communication initiatives
– Developing presentation and other communication materials for speaking engagements
– Assisting academia in conducting the BukaRiset program.
– As a liaison in engaging with internal and external stakeholders
– Supporting Media & Communication team in planning and creating – communication materials, which include press releases, brand story, talking points, and newsletters.
– Supporting Media & Communication team in planning and developing Linkedin content posts.
– Assisting in engagement with both internal and external stakeholders on content creation processes.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Marketing / Marketing Communication or in the last year of study in the preferred majors.
– Fluent in English, verbally and written
– Proficient in writing, especially in writing press materials and company presentation
– Able to work in team
– Strong communication skills
– Proficient in using Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Slides, and Microsoft Office
– Understand media landscape in Indonesia
– Understand social media strategy
– Understand tech company business landscapes and business models is a plus
Bukalapak is an equal-opportunity employer. Our hiring committee considers all applicants based on their merits and qualifications for each position. Bukalapak does not discriminate applicants on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. We embrace diversity and encourage inclusion because we believe that to help create A Fair Economy For All, we need to build a workplace for all #BukalapakForAll