Website Bank Jasa Jakarta
- You’re a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don’t exist yet.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could’ve been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
About This Role
- Liaise and collaborate with business users to deliver good quality projects.
- Perform a system impact assessment to ensure the users requirement are addressed.
- Ensuring projects are within scope, timeline, budget with good quality.
- Manage Applications within Enterprise Corporate Function ensuring SLA is achieved.
- Trouble shoot incident and do the root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with internal support team as well as third party to ensure incident are fixed within agreed SLA.
What is required and what we’re looking for
- In-depth knowledge in banking business & terms, software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle.
- Experience in cloud environments such as Google Cloud, or other public cloud platforms
- Experience with at least one type of queuing system (Apache Kafka, MQ, SQS, etc)
- Broad experience with various technologies, such as REST/Web Service APIs, Python, Springboot, Kubernetes deployment, CI/CD tools.
- Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English