United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation and straight through processing.
- Supervising and support for Trade related projects.
- Maintaining and update progress for trade related projects.
- Assisting system troubleshoot for Export and Import transactions.
- Supporting and advise for trade export and import transactions.
- Review requirements for trade related system enhancements.
- Raising CR (system enhancements) and supporting the implementation.
- Supporting DR and LV for trade systems.
- Discussion with Groups, WORC, BTS, Finance, Business Unit, TB, compliance (and other parties) related with new system (enhancement) requirements for both existing and new products.
- System matrix and user maintenance.
- Assisting for Trade Productivity and Trade Transaction Volume Reporting both for Group and in country.
- Grade M
- Minimum education level: S1 (Bachelor Degree)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in Banking Operations & Trade Finance will be more preferable.
- Have good analytical thinking
- Work well under pressure with tight deadlines and ability to work multi-tasking
- Have a good system logic.
- Good communication skill and cooperate well with other team mates and counterparts.
- Fluent in English and have a basic computer skill
- Knowledge of handling Export and Import transactions (at least the nature of the products)
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.