Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting Key Account Manager (FMCG Food) job is now available in a top multinational corporation in the FMCG (Food) industry.
About This Key Account Manager (FMCG Food) Role
The Key Account Manager (FMCG Food) handles key business partners, manages relationship with internal and external stakeholders, and creates distribution strategy to reach the company objectives.
- Developing and implementing key accounts or channels for the brand distributions
- Managing negotiations for trade terms and other business aspects such as promotions, purchase orders, delivery arrangements, and store opening programmes
- Creating and implementing an effective distribution expansion strategy to grow the business in and assessing promotions to understand how they affect sales growth and analyse the outcomes
- Managing business tasks in your area efficiently, including invoices, SKP/Confirmation Letters, and Promotion Proposals
- Assisting the Operational Team in delivering top-notch service to all key accounts
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (FMCG Food) role, you must be comfortable in handling various clients, managing a lot of stakeholders, and creating strategic plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or related fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience in sales or business development, preferably coming from FMCG, preferably in the food/snack category
- Good analytical thinking, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
This top multinational corporation in FMCG (Food) is very well-known in its field and needs no introduction.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (FMCG Food) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.