Website ATI Business Group
Role Of Purposes
IT Operation Staff is a position within the IT Operation Division and will report directly to IT Ops Leader. IT Operation Staff responsible for manage, maintain, and repair IT system, includes diagnose and repair faults, resolve network Issues (Routing and Switching), install and configure hardware and software.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software system, networks, printers and scanners.
• Resolve network issues (Routing and Switching)
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Responding promptly to service issues and requests
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware
• Setting up account for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing and evaluate new technology
• Have minimum 1-year experience in similar position
• Must able to work in shifting and roaster arrangement
• Proficient in English both written & verbal
• Intermediate in hardware and software installation
• Have a good analytical skill and problem solving
• Have passion towards IT and new technology
• Have a good understanding about network topology
• Have an experience in Routing and Switching (Microtics)
• Capable to operate and maintain active directory serve.r
• Have a good communication skill
• Have MTCNA/CCNA certification is an advantage
Be Part Of ATI Journey
Our aim at ATI Business Group in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand. ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 we now have over 700 employees providing services to our clients across the globe.