- Acting as the first point of contact for employee’s queries
- Assisting with document management, including filing, organizing, and archiving employee records and/or any HR documents
- Creating and regularly updating guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Preparing the payroll administration such as attendance reminder, remaining leaves calculation, and other payroll information
- Processing internal arrangements such as business trips, visa, meetings equipment, etc
- Assisting the employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Keeping track of HR metrics such as employee turnover rates, absenteeism, internal issues resolution etc
- Managing day-to-day GA operations
- Maintaining the office and facilities assets
- Maintaining office supplies inventory
- Handling procurement of goods for internal employees
- Coordinating with vendors for related GA Service
- Proficient in utilizing Google Spreadsheet, Slides, and Docs. Basic knowledge of HRIS is a plus.
- Proven experience as an HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Proficient in English
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Must be approachable and helpful, able to diffuse grievances
- Able to Work from Office, located in Cempaka Putih, Central Jakarta. You are eligible to do Work from Home once in a week.