Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An HR Manager – Tangerang Based job has become available at a multinational manufacturing company, to be based in Tangerang.
About The HR Manager – Tangerang Based Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end HR activities and strategies within the
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organisation’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning
- Provide support and guidance to HR generalists, management and other staff when complex and sensitive questions and issues arise
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Nurture a positive work environment
To succeed in this role you must have a minimum of five years of experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in human resources or related field
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in English is a must
This multinational organisation needs no introduction and is an expert in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this HR Manager – Tangerang Based job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.