Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An attractive HR Director (CONFIDENTIAL) job has just become available at a leading local conglomerate based in Surabaya.
About The HR Director (CONFIDENTIAL) Role
In this business critical role, you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for leading HR strategies and its implementations.
- Act as an HR Business Partner to top management to advise HR solutions and best practice and coach for leadership development
- Oversee the full spectrum of HR to ensure key issues solving, manpower planning, budget planning, process improvement, talent attraction and retention and effective communication at all levels
- Act as a change agent in terms of managing stakeholders to gain buy in, ensure understanding and behaviour change
To succeed in the HR Director (CONFIDENTIAL) role, you must have the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- 15 years’ progressive experience in HR, preferably from a related industry
- Proven track record of meeting business objectives
- Strong HR skill set as well as business acumen
- Build functional excellence within HR and corporate affairs area to improve credibility and promote customer focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Readiness to be based in Surabaya
The company is well known for being a leader in their field of expertise and they continue to expand despite a challenging business environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Director (CONFIDENTIAL) role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.