United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.
HR Business Partner is responsible for providing end-to-end human resources (HR) advisory and support to a business unit, including:
- Working with specialist HR teams, managing employee relations issues, implementing effective people management strategies, and ensuring firm policies and procedures are adhered to across the business area.
- Guides business leaders to manage workforce surplus or shortfalls and works with hiring leaders to prioritize workforce requirements across the organization, identifying ways to fulfil them.
- Liaises with line managers to project future skills and capability demands and collaborates with hiring managers to buy or build them.
- Influences business leaders to support the assimilation of new hires into the organization effectively.
- Partners the business in the identification and management of high-potential talent, and the implementation of succession plans.
- Manages employee issues and supports line managers in exit and retirement processes.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any major.
- Having experience in HR minimum 6-8 years
- Communicative and preferably fluent in English
- Able to operate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.