Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
A very exciting Head of Sales (Beverage) job has become available at one of the leading multinational FMCG beverage companies in Indonesia.
About The Head Of Sales (Beverage) Role
Reporting to the Managing Director of SEA, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of business operations, driving business growth, and ensuring operational excellence.
- Provide strategic leadership and vision to drive the company’s growth and expansion plans in the beverage industry
- Develop and execute effective business strategies to achieve financial targets, increase market share, and maintain a competitive edge
- Build, manage, and inspire a high-performing team of professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, suppliers, and industry stakeholders, ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to generate new business opportunities and expand customer base
- Monitor and analyse industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and mitigate potential risks
- Manage the P&L and EBITDA of the company, ensuring financial targets and budgets are met and exceeded
- Foster a culture of operational excellence, ensuring efficient and cost-effective processes and systems are in place
- Maintain compliance with industry regulations, customs, and legal requirements
- Stay updated with technological advancements and industry best practices, leveraging innovation to enhance service offerings and improve operational efficiency
To succeed in this Head of Sales (Beverage) role, You will need to have proven track record of successful leadership at the VP level or above in the beverage industry.
- Proven successful experience in building, managing, and growing an FMCG company, preferably as a Managing Director or VP level or above
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge in the beverage category
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage P&L and EBITDA
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking, with a focus on achieving results and driving growth
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions, manage multiple priorities, and navigate through complex situations
- Adaptability and resilience in a fast-paced and evolving industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. An advanced degree is a plus
If you are looking to work with an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas, this role is for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Sales (Beverage) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.