Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An excellent Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) job has become available at one of the strongest players in the FMCG industry in Bandung, Indonesia. Your main responsibility will be to support a large, complex dairy business unit.
About The Head Of Manufacturing (Dairy) Role
Due to excellent results and future development plans, the Head of Manufacturing plays a key role in the Operations team’s continued development and success.
- Take charge of overall day-to-day operations in production, quality, engineering and operations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while optimising cost and maintain quality standards
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Develop and drive continuous improvement and transformation initiatives
- Ensure that manpower, materials and plant are available as needed to meet the requirements of production and sales
To succeed in this Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the whole dairy manufacturing process.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field. Additional certifications or specialised training in dairy product manufacturing and aseptic line management are highly desirable
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in dairy product manufacturing, with in-depth knowledge of dairy product manufacturing process, familiarity with relevant local and international regulations/standards, and a strong focus on aseptic line management
- Prior experience in successfully building production lines, layout planning, managing manufacturing plants, and driving operational excellence
- A data-driven approach to decision-making, strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and resolve manufacturing-related issues efficiently, and to effectively manage/prioritise multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Energetic and goal-driven leader to foster a culture of continuous improvement and process optimisation, constantly motivating the team to enhance efficiency
- A strong network of contacts within the manufacturing industry, including suppliers, manufacturers and technology providers is a plus
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
This international dairy manufacturing needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the strongest player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.