Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
A Head of HR job has become available at a global pharmaceutical company to be based in Jakarta.
About The Head Of HR Role
Reporting to the President Director, you will lead the human resources team and ensure that all human resources-related activities are carried out smoothly and effectively.
- Develop HR strategies and provide sound advice to senior management on all related subjects
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as recruitment, compensation and benefits, talent management, performance management, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Strategise programmes and policies to enhance employee growth and satisfaction
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you must be results driven and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of the human resource functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience in a leadership position
- Strong HR business partnering experience within MNCs
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
The successful Head of HR will join a company which emphasises integrity, accountability, innovation and delivery.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of HR role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.