Website Novotel Jakarta Cikini
- Assist guests with check-in and checkout, as well as other cashiering duties
- Review arrival lists and prepare compendiums prior to guests’ arrival and check-into system if necessary
- Welcome guests on arrival, register and issue room keys according to departmental standards and procedures
- Ensure that members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service.
- Prepare and send welcome cards and amenities to the room prior to guest arrival
- Liaise closely with other relevant departments to ensure that guests requests and needs are met
- Update and maintain repeat guest history system
- Handle guests’ complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently
- Handling guests’ emails, messages, and answering phone calls
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates