Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
A GM Plant (Automotive) job has become available at a leader within the automotive parts world.
About The GM Plant (Automotive) Role
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and optimising all aspects of production processes.
- Manage and optimise all production operations to meet production targets, quality standards, and delivery schedules
- Establish, implement actions plans and corrective actions aimed at achieving approved budget
- Ensure that Process and Quality Engineers develop manufacturing processes that will be used as standards
- Propose and implement once approved ideas of design, process modifications leading to material and other product cost continuous reduction
- Ensure that the quality system is implemented and that any quality problem detected is analysed and timely solved
- Ensure the effectiveness of the site logistic system for providing adequate level of service to customers
To succeed in this GM Plant (Automotive) role, you must have good understanding in conceptual, scoping, management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or related
- Minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in automotive/industrial manufacturing, with at least five years in a managerial role
- Proven track record of achieving production targets and driving operational efficiency
- Fluency in English is a must
This company is much more than a mining firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are a progressive GM plant with a can-do attitude, this GM Plant (Automotive) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.