Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting GM Manufacturing (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most well-known FMCG companies based in Karawang. Reporting directly to the COO this is a role for a GM Manufacturing who is a leader in their field.
About The GM Manufacturing (FMCG) Role
This is a great opportunity for the GM Manufacturing to re-develop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to oversee the entire manufacturing process, ensuring efficient production, maintaining quality standards, optimising operational performance, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and execute manufacturing strategies aligned with company goals and objectives
- Collaborate with senior management to formulate long-term plans for production, capacity expansion, and process optimisation
- Oversee daily manufacturing operations to ensure efficient production, adherence to schedules, and cost-effective resource utilisation
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to production output, quality, efficiency, and safety
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and regulatory requirements throughout the manufacturing process
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation, automation, and efficiency enhancements
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement projects to streamline operations and reduce waste
- Collaborate with supply chain and procurement teams to ensure timely availability of raw materials and components
- Coordinate production schedules to align with demand forecasts and minimise inventory levels
- Champion a culture of safety by enforcing workplace health and safety protocols and promoting employee well-being
- Implement measures to minimise workplace hazards and maintain compliance with safety regulations
- Develop and manage manufacturing budgets, ensuring cost control and efficient resource utilisation
A talented GM Manufacturing (FMCG) professional is required for this newly established role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations management, or a related field. A master’s degree is an advantage
- Proven experience (10 – 15 years) in manufacturing operations management, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of managing and developing teams
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance and safety standards in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Proficiency in using manufacturing software and tools for data analysis and reporting
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and changing the system to be aligned with the current market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Manufacturing (FMCG) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.