Website DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta Diponegoro
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Food & Beverage Guest Relation is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing restaurant sales related opportunities. He / she actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunities through in-house as well as hot zone sales efforts and achieves personal and team related revenue goals. This role is responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience, providing service to customers in order to grow the business.
What will I be doing?
As the Food & Beverage Guest Relation, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To communicate with both internal and external customers in a polite and constructive manner.
- To perform duties in a safe, secure manner and ensure the cleanliness, safety and security of guest and working area is maintained to the Hilton Bandung standards.
- To wear the correct uniform and maintain a neat, clean appearance as specified in the Grooming Standards for uniformed staff.
- To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational and environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- To actively promote the services and facilities of the Doubletree by Hilton Jakarta – Diponegoro and Hilton International to guests and suppliers of the Hotel.
- To attend and actively participate in departmental communication meetings and nominated training sessions and take responsibility for personal development.
- To perform any tasks of a reasonable nature as required and requested by a Supervisor or Manager.
- To keenly observe all policies and procedures of the Doubletree by Hilton Jakarta – Diponegoro as outlined in the Staff Handbook and the Doubletree by Hilton Jakarta – Diponegoro Policy Manual.
- Serves food and beverage to guest according to prescribed service standards and procedures of outlet with emphasis on speed and accuracy.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, tools, fixtures, service area in station assigned.
- Knowledgeable of the different types of beverages and its proper service.
- Performs any other duties assigned by immediate superior which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the Hotel.
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Guest Relation serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Minimum 2 year of experience in a related field.
• High School diploma or GED.
• 2 years of experience in Food & Beverage, Sales, Marketing, Guest Services, or related professional area.
• Able to read and understand work related documents.
• Able to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Proficient in English to meet business needs.
• Computer literate.
• Good organization and communication skills.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!