Website Taman Safari Indonesia
Recreational Facilities and Hospitality
This position will report directly to General Manager and dotted line to Head of Financial Controller.
Financial Controller will oversee financial and accounting activities and ensure that ledgers accurately reflect financial flows of the company. This position will take strategic controllership and impact decision making, forecasting, and budgeting at the company level, based on accounting data and other business information.
- Developing financial strategy, risk minimization plans, and forecasting
- Create financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented.
- Establishing and execute internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures.
- Run and conduct regular budget consolidation.
- Manage cash flow.
- Improve cost efficiency across all business unit.
- Debt management and collection
- Coordinate with management or executive teams to share reports and findings analysis.
- Develop and mentor subordinates for individual development plan.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry (preferably have exposure working on 4-5 stars hotels)
- Preferable has 2 years’ experience in same position/level.
- Knowledge of general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, accounting standards, and compliance regulations are essential.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Well organized, strong analytical thinking, data-oriented, proactive, and able to handle detail.
- Able to work in a team or individually.
- Willing to be placed in Cisarua, Bogor Area.