Website PT. Softex Indonesia
– Analyzing current, past and forecast financial data and performance for decision support.
– Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting for regular leadership reviews.
– Provide innovative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and financial performance improvement.
– Establish and evaluate records, statements, and profit plans.
– Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for create forecast models.
– Bachelor degree of Accounting, Finance or equivalent; CPA or CMA is a plus.
– Minimal 2-3 years of relevant work experience (FMCG background is a plus).
– Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
– Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
– Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
– Excellence knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
– Fluent in English both oral and written.
Work location : Tangerang – Alam Sutera