Website ATI Business Group
Your Main Objective
We are looking for analytical Finance Support to assist our operations department as you will manage incoming payments, properly tracking them into the system to maintain accurate bookkeeping records. You also need to work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors and exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills
Your Main Responsibilities
• Conduct invoice, payment, and statement reconciliation.
• Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of
• transactions, such as funds and received and total account balances.
• Carefully follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform assigned tasks.
• • Ensure that all work is processed according to the team’s minimum standard.
• Report any issues or system limitations to the direct supervisor.
• Need to make in-depth analysis of every case
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken) is a must
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Account, or Economics
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• GDS experience is a plus (preferably Galileo)
Be Part Of ATI Journey
Our aim at ATI Business Group in working with our Clients is to support their continued growth by providing cost-effective technology and talented & scalable people resources on demand. ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 we now have over 700 employees providing services to our clients across the globe.