Website DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta Diponegoro
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Events Executive implements all Sales activities in his / her area of responsibility, under the general guidance and supervision of the Event Manager, in coordination with the Director of Catering & Event.
What will I be doing?
As the Events Executive, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Receive and understand hotel product knowledge and related activities.
• Implement all sales action plans related to your market area as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Establish and maintain files on major active accounts within your market area.
• Promote and produce sales leads for other Hilton hotels.
• Provide feedback to the Director of Catering & Event / Event Manager on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in your market area.
• Arrange site inspections of the hotel.
• Disseminate Event Sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
• Attend all post-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the Meeting Services department and assist in the preparation of post-conference reports.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
• Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
• Maintain professional business confidentiality.
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Events Executive serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• University graduate.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity with international chain hotels.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese to meet business needs.
• Good team player.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have hotel sales experience and hotel database.
• Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
• Very familiar with local market and good at marketing trend analysis.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!