Website Taman Safari Indonesia
Recreational Facilities and Hospitality
Entertainment Manager will report to Park General Manager.
This position will coordinate all functions of the units related to entertainment in Taman Safari Indonesia at every stage of production from pre-production, during the production process, to post-production.
- Leading the show/event content planning process by involving the production team and support team.
- Supervise the implementation of show/event production and determine the steps needed to achieve entertainment goals at Taman Safari Indonesia.
- Evaluating the running of the show/event from an operational, financial, and content perspective.
- Proposing and executing new shows outside of peak season events, while still paying attention to the quality standards and storyline of Taman Safari Indonesia.
- Determine the strategy for the development of Taman Safari Indonesia’s entertainment in a responsible manner, in coordination with the General Manager.
- Requesting participation from other departments by involving their employees in shows/events, both as talents and as other support personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in all major
- Minimal 2 years in manager level or 3 years in assistant manager of show production, event, creative research and development or stage management in amusement/theme park.
- Experienced in Event Planning and show directing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and creative thinking.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to be placed in Central Java Area