Website DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta Diponegoro
A Digital Marketing Executive is concerned with supporting effective marketing services programs through digital platforms as outlined in the overall hotel marketing plan in order to uplift the hotel’s corporate image and hotel’s revenue.
What will I be doing?
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Duties involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Marketing Communications activities.
- To plan and develop a digital marketing plan to support the overall marketing plan and strategy with revenue plan/SWOT analysis
- To produce, update and maintain any hotel’s visibility in all digital channel
- To drive hotel’s engagement on socials by elevating content’s quality that aligns with the market trend
- To establish the direct channel’s presence from Hilton
- To monthly plan and connect with potential influencers and celebrities who utilize the digital platform
- To have active participation in driving the growth of the hotel database
- To carry out all reasonable duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Assist to develop all hotel communication online materials/literature.
- Proper filing of artwork files for easy retrieval.
- Take care of hotel property and inventory (items for office use, machines and facilities).
- To understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the employee handbook.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain good rapport and working relationships with staff in the department and all other departments.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings and other related activities.
- The executive role focuses more on self-development as opposed to developing team members
- Establish and maintain effective rapport and open communication with all hotel disciplines
- Develop strong working relationships with various levels of Hilton’s personnel including hotel and regional teams and comply to Hilton core values
- Develop and manage working relationships with key members of the creative and media agencies
- Work effectively within the cluster marketing and PR team as well as supporting all hotel departments
- Support the Line Manager to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external customers including key members of the media, community organizations, local and municipality government officials, local industry organizations as well as suppliers and agencies.
- Excel at being an effective team player in all aspects of the role.
What are we looking for?
A Digital Marketing Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Possess at least 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in a related field.
- Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Public Relations/Communications/Marketing
- Possess digital marketing analytic skills: social media insights, Google Analytics, OTA’s channels
- Good English both speaking and writing
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and fast.
- Has good organizational and communicative skills.
- Is creative and up-to-date with the latest in digital channels.
- Good contacts with key opinion leaders on socials
- Well-organized and goal-oriented
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience of working in Digital Marketing for the hospitality industry
- Able to speak further key business languages
- Qualifications or courses relating to creative, descriptive or effective writing
- Experience of working with media and design agencies
- Educated to College level with previous marketing and PR experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!