- Manually mapping billboard duplicated data by checking data one by one for each billboard whether the billboard is the same as other billboards and whether it is duplicated or not.
- Mapping brand and industry data by determining the brand name, sub-brand (product type or type), industry and sub-industry, type of campaign and content (tagline etc.) and filling in the data manually in Google Sheets
- Masking billboard photos using Figma software (you will be taught first and use the provided size and assets template
- Manually checking billboard lat and long data (coordinates) for each billboard and manually filling in the correct lat and long billboard points after checking on Google Maps
- Determine the correct road data for each billboard point that is seen based on the road in Google Maps
- Fill in the estimated size of the billboard from the image.
- Final year student/fresh graduates from any major
- Able to operate Google Spreadsheet and/or Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Work from Home